Mega Moolah Jackpot Winners
Biggest Jackpots Online
The most recent jackpot was won by a Canadian player taking home CAD $7.5m! Prior to that, back in November 2014, a player known as I.R. won $3.3m.
Mega Moolah winner Gabriel L won the biggest jackpot ever in the history of ‘mobile phone gambling’! £3.7 million is an unbelievable win on a mobile. Gabriel said; “I simply couldn’t believe it! Especially seeing that I won it playing on my mobile phone!” We believe that mobile is now on a mantlepiece reminding Gabriel every day of how fortunate she was
G.L. from Germany won a €3.03 million jackpot playing the Mega Moolah. “I could not believe my eyes, I could not believe my luck, I am over the moon!” said G.L. when the casino staff telephoned him to congratulate on the epic win.
John Orchard from Lincolnshire (UK) won £5.88 million on 9 December 2012 while playing the Dark Knight slot machine, which is linked to the Mega Moolah jackpot network. John, an avid bingo player, decided to spin the Mega Moolah reel with a 30p stake and was awarded the randomly triggered jackpot! Just goes to prove how “lady luck” can grace you with her presence at the most unexpected of times.
A “small” jackpot on NOK 5.4 million (Norwegian Krone) was won late November 2012. This jackpot equaled to more or less $1 million.
A man from Midlands UK, won £2.6 million on 17 July 2012 while playing Mega Moolah.
Susan C. won £1.9 million on 28 December 2011 while playing the Lord of Rings progressive slot, which was part of the Mega Moolah jackpot network. The Lord of Rings slot is no longer available.
Only known only as A.D., won a life-changing €3.8 million on 14 October 2011 with a 0.50c wager at Challenge Casino.
On 7 December 2010 Mr. R. won €2.5 million.
On 29 August 2010 the player known as Mrs. P. won $4.2 million playing the Mega Moolah Summertime at Spin Palace. The Summertime is one of the Mega Moolah themes.
Polish player Radoslaw M. claimed $1,242,561.85 at Betway Casino on 5 October 2009. Radoslaw said “I was afraid to touch my computer, I was so shocked!” He said. “I’m so happy, I don’t know what to say!” Radoslaw immediately planned to get married and have a honeymoon, and live a life he and his fiance had only dreamed about. It’s just great when a jackpot goes to someone like Radoslaw! (View Photo)
Mr. L from Sweden won €1,171,776.63 on 8 July 2009.
And who can forget 11 May 2009 when Mega Moolah created an instant multimillionaire when Georgios from Greece won over €6,374,599 million. Georgios spun with five euros to produce this monumental win. Georgios was over the moon and after the win could only say “I still cannot believe it!”
Prior to Georgios’ win it was Klaus from Finland who on 22 April 2008 turned a 0.50c coin into $5.5 million at Blackjack Ballroom. That’s 11 million times the original bet amount! Klaus said “when I saw 5,556,753 flash on my screen I though it was a US phone number. It couldn’t be a jackpot, I must be mistaken! So I just got up from my table, went outside to clear my head, and then came back in again for another look… and noticed $5.5 million sitting in my casino account!” Klaus soon realised it was no mistake as he went to pick up the ringing phone – it was the casino, and the rest is online history. (View Photo)
As you can see the jackpots can be life-changing and the players are overwhelmed with joy and can’t believe their luck. Out of all the progressive jackpots, or lottery games, the Mega Moolah offers the best odds of winning. Even if you prefer not to play slots, you should try it at least once.
When the jackpot is hit it resets to a minimum of one million, which is the least amount that can be won on Mega Moolah’s Mega Jackpot. On average the jackpot grows by one hundred thousand up to two hundred thousand per month, or more depending on the number of players playing the game at the time. When the jackpot is triggered the game automatically resets to one million.
If you would like to get updates from MegaMoolah.com sign up to our email alerts! It’s the easiest way to keep up to date with jackpots.
History of Winners
Memorable Mega Moolah Wins!
Who can forget the latest Mega Moolah winners making online history with the biggest jackpots!
- 8 Apr 2015 : Unknown Canadian player won CAD $7.5m.
- 6 Nov 2014 : Player known as I.R. won $3.3m.
- 20 Jun 2014 : Player known as Jorge S. won €2.38m.
- 16 Dec 2013 : Anonymous player won $1.6m.
- 2 Nov 2013 : Anonymous player won £1.8m.
- 19 Oct 2013 : Anonymous player won £1.6m.
- 9 Sep 2013 : Player from the UK known as Gabriel L won £3.7m.
- 10 May 2013 : Player from N.Z. known as Jason A. won NZ$1.06m.
- 5 May 2013 : Player from Germany known as G.L. won €3.03m.
- 1 Feb 2013 : Anonymous player won €2.56m.
- 9 Dec 2012 : Player from the UK known as John O. won £5.88m.
- 25 Nov 2012 : Anonymous player from Norway won NOK 5.4m.
- 17 Jul 2012 : Anonymous player from the UK won £2.6m.
- 25 May 2012 : Anonymous player won $1.07m.
- 28 Apr 2012 : Anonymous player won $1.39m.
- 12 Mar 2012 : Anonymous player won $1.52m.
- 28 Dec 2011 : Player from the UK known as Susan C. won £1.96m.
- 14 Oct 2011 : Player known as A.D. won €3.84m.
- 7 Dec 2010: Player known as Mr. R. won €2.54m.
- 29 Aug 2010 : Player known as Mrs. P. won $4.17m.
- 5 Oct 2009 : Player from Poland known as Radoslaw M. won $1.24m.
- 8 Jul 2009 : Player known as L. won €1.17m.
- 11 May 2009 : Player from Greece known as Georgios M. won €6.37m
- 22 Apr 2008 : Player from Finland known by name Klaus E. won $5.55m.
In this chart the won amounts have been converted to USD based on the exchange rate of the day.
This chart is converted to US dollars for quick reference in respect to your local currency. The jackpot’s base currency is British Pounds Sterling.
Mega Moolah Jackpot Alerts
Subscribe to Mega Moolah Alerts
Subscribe to our email alerts and be the first to learn about jackpots and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.