Deposit to Mega Moolah casinos from Europe with Trustly
Are you looking to play Mega Moolah without having to use a credit or debit card? If so, Trustly is an option worth looking into.
Trustly offers a different kind of way to fund your casino account directly from your personal bank account. It is fast, easy, and secure.
Trustly is just one of many options for playing Mega Moolah. Casinos that offer it can do it one of two ways. First, they can invite registered users to make deposits from their personal bank accounts through the Trustly system. But there is a second and more innovative option: using Trustly's new 'Pay N Play' platform. Both will be discussed in this review.
You do have choices for online casino banking solutions. Trustly is just one of them. If you are thinking about using Trustly, please read this review in detail. The more you know about your banking solutions, the better able you will be to make an informed decision.
Trustly is a Swedish company offering a state-of-the-art solution for online banking electronic payments and similar e-commerce solutions. The company was founded in 2008 and has recently expanded with a new office in Malta.
Trustly's business model is centred around being an intermediary for making online payments via personal bank accounts. Unlike PayPal for example, Trustly doesn't require customers to create accounts into which they physically deposit funds. Trustly holds no funds. Rather, Trustly completes transactions on behalf of consumers and merchants.
If we were to compare Trustly's system with credit card transactions, its role as intermediary would be similar to that of the credit card processor. Credit card transactions involve four parties: consumer, merchant, card processor, and bank. When a consumer purchases something with a credit card, the card processor verifies the transaction and facilitates the transfer of funds from the bank to the merchant. The card processor charges a fee for its services.
Trustly is available throughout Europe
Trustly is available in several European countries, these include; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Note that Mega Moolah may not be available from all of the above countries due to licencing. Check your country.
Signing up for a Trustly account
Assuming you want to play Mega Moolah by funding your casino account through Trustly, you would first have to establish a Trustly account. This would mean signing up by providing a certain amount of personal information. Included in that information would be banking credentials. Trustly has partnered with banks all around Europe.
You could use a single bank account or multiple accounts from the same bank. For example, you could use both current and savings accounts. You can even use different accounts from multiple banks as well. The only condition is that your banks must participate in the system.
Once you have successfully signed up for Trustly, you can then begin making payments through your account. Where online gambling is concerned, you have the two options mentioned earlier. You can go directly through your casino account or through Trustly's Pay N Play system.
If you are ready to signup don't forget to come back to this page and take advantage of the special 120 Chances on Mega Moolah offer!
How Trustly works
Let's say you already have an established casino account on a site that offers Mega Moolah. Rather than making your next deposit using a credit or debit card, you could select the Trustly banking option. In so doing, your browser would redirect to your Trustly account where you would designate an amount to be transferred and then confirm the transaction. Trustly would facilitate the transfer from your bank account to your casino account.
This method requires that you submit personal information to both Trustly and your casino. On the casino end though, you are not furnishing any bank information. All you have given them is the minimal amount of information necessary to register to play.
If you visited an online casino on which you were not yet registered, you might still play Mega Moolah via Trustly by using the Pay N Play system. This is contingent upon the casino participating in Pay N Play though, and not every casino accepting Trustly payments does. Let us assume your chosen casino is a Pay N Play participant. How does it work?
By choosing the Pay N Play option, you are able to simultaneously register an account and make a deposit directly through Trustly. Trustly sends pertinent information to the casino site in order to facilitate the deposit. You never enter any personal information on the casino site itself. To them, you are an anonymous player.
In both cases, withdrawals can be made through Trustly as well. Withdrawn monies are funneled back to your bank account in a reverse transaction. If you chose to use Pay N Play, you can transfer money both ways without the casino site ever knowing who you are.
Advantages of Trustly
As a means of facilitating banking for online gambling purposes, Trustly certainly gets the job done. Using it as your banking system for gaming does offer a few advantages worth considering. Here they are:
- Bank Account Transactions - Because Trustly facilitates transactions directly between bank accounts, there is no need for players to have credit cards or debit cards. Furthermore, Trustly fees tend to be competitive. Players will not spend any more using this service than they would paying interest on a credit card.
- Seamless Withdrawals - Having access to fast, seamless withdrawals is important to a lot of online players. When you use Trustly, your money isn't flowing through third parties that require an extra transaction or two before you can take control of your cash. Money moves from one bank account directly into the other.
- KYC Compliance - European law includes know your customer (KYC) rules that force online proprietors to maintain customer details for law enforcement. Trustly meets all KYC regulations without unnecessarily exposing customer information.
- Payment Protection - Services like Trustly are required by law to offer payment protection. As long as both consumer and merchant meet their obligations, payment is guaranteed. Any errors, fraud, etc. that occur are Trustly's responsibility.
Disadvantages of Trustly
No electronic payment system is perfect, not even Trustly. There are some distinct disadvantages to using this system to play Mega Moolah online. Here they are:
- Bank Information Exposure - Although Trustly does its best not to expose customer bank information unnecessarily, the fact still remains that you are giving Trustly access to your bank accounts when you sign up for their service. Should the company be victimised by a data breach, your bank accounts could be left exposed. A good workaround for this is to open a second bank account and keep only your gambling money in that account.
- Transaction Delays - Making deposits and withdrawals via Trustly does take time. Because the company facilitates electronic funds transfers between banks, transactions are not instantaneous like they are with credit cards and electronic wallets. You have to be willing to wait at least one business day for a transaction to completely clear.
- Budget Risks - Lastly, using a bank transfer service like Trustly could expose you to some budget risks if you find yourself in a position of not being able to play responsibly. Therefore, you should be careful about deposits so that you do not deplete your bank account. At least with a credit card or a payment system like PayPal, you have extra steps to overextend yourself.
En of the day every person needs to be take responsibility for their own finances. There is no system in place where someone else handles that for you. If there was we probably wouldn't be enjoying the freedoms we do now.
Trustly is a good option for playing the Mega Moolah progressive. If you are looking for a different kind of payment solution that only facilitates transfers from your bank account to the merchant's, give Trustly.com a look. You might discover that it is perfect for your needs.
Byline: This article was published by Mega Moolah expert Henry. Media and other enquiries.