Mega Moolah Rewards
One of the most important things to casino customers in the real world are the perks and bonuses you can receive for being a VIP customer to a casino.
That loyalty could be rewarded in the form of free food or drink at the casino while you are playing at the machines. For the high rollers, a reward can come in the form of free 5-star accommodation at plush, top of the range hotel rooms, extravagant transport to and from the casino and even their own dedicated games room.
Like it or not, "comps" as they are called in the casino industry (short for complementary items) are one of the key ways a casino can not only attract but more importantly maintain customers loyalty. While this is easy to do at a large upscale casino in Las Vegas, it is not quite so easy to offer similar things in the online arena.
This is why the best casino operators in the industry have racked their brains to come up with a number of innovative and creative ways to attract new customers to a casino and then, perhaps even more importantly, persuade that customer to remain loyal to that casino.
Of course, that can be difficult. Given that there are so many different online casinos available to play on the Internet today, casinos that offer their own loyalty program do attract some customers, but there are a huge number of customers that play online who are more transient in their gaming habits and who will, usually, move from one casino to play another in a short space of time.
That is not ideal for the casino which would love to attract and keep customers as it means they turn over more revenue each year and oddly enough, it isn't great for the player either as it means that they could potentially miss out on some rather exciting benefits and offers as part of a loyalty promotion for that particular casino.
Therefore, in the year 2000, somebody realised that the way loyalty programs for individual casinos was working, wasn't really to the benefit of the casino or the customer and that a radical new approach was needed. What was needed was a loyalty program which offered customers a fantastic range of benefits and offers, but which was rolled out across a large number of the highest quality of casinos as part of a single 'group'.
The name of that loyalty program is the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program and from those beginnings back in the year 2000, 17 years later the program is still going strong with a total of 29 member casinos now part of this outstanding loyalty scheme. It is also the home of the fantastic Mega Moolah progressive slot. Indeed, the Casino Rewards Group has produced more Mega Moolah winners than any other comparable group.
So what exactly is the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program? How does it work? How do you participate in the scheme and what rewards exactly are available to the player who does remain loyal to the casinos that are part of it? In this article, we are going to review all aspects of the program and discover exactly why this program has had over 15,000,000 players participating in it.
What is the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program?
The Casino Rewards Loyalty Program has a total of six different Status Levels. The Status Level you will be allocated too depends on how much you play at the Casino Rewards Member Casinos over a stated period of time. The further you move up the Status Levels, the greater the different bonuses, promotions and offers available to you.
Every few weeks, your status as part of the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program is reviewed with regards to how much you have played at any of the 29 Member Casinos and depending on how much you have played, you will be moved up or down a level, or remain at the same level in the program.
The currency for the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program is status points and you earn status points by playing games at any of the member casinos. As you spend your money playing the games at these casinos, you will accrue status points, the more status points you earn in a qualifying period, then the more chance you have of moving up the levels.
The Six Levels of the Program are as follows:
- Green - This is the basic level of membership which is open to all new customers at any of the 29 participating member casinos.
You can check the status level you have achieved in the Casino Lobby at any time and in each weekly newsletter, the Casino Rewards program will inform you of how close you are to achieving the next level in the program.
Once you reach a new status level you are guaranteed to stay at that level for the rest of the current month as well as the entire next month. Regardless of how much you play. However after this two-month period, you will need to maintain your level by wagering again (although of course you can move up or down levels depending on your spending habits from then on).
- VIP Points
In addition to the Status Points you earn playing at these casinos, you can also earn VIP Points as part of the scheme. These are awarded for standard play as well as additional awards for any of the promotions you may wish to participate in as part of the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program. You can trade in your VIP Points for free casino credits to play games at any of the member casinos and you can even earn VIP Points when you use your bonus credits, as well as real cash balance.
Best of all, your VIP Points never expire, so you can use them as they become available, or keep hold of them until you have a nice amount to trade in so you can redeem them for a larger number of free casino credits.
Which casinos are part of the program?
Become a member and playing at any of the 29 casinos outlined below:
- Aztec Riches Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $850 Free.
- Blackjack Ballroom (view website). Current Offer: $500 Welcome Bonus.
- Captain Cooks Casino (view special offer). Current Offer: 100 Chances to Win Mega Moolah.
- Casino Action (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $1250 Free.
- Casino Classic (view website). Current Offer: $500 Free Welcome Bonus.
- Casino Kingdom (view website). Current Offer: $77 Match Bonus.
- Casino Share (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $500 Free.
- Challenge Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $1000 Free.
- Colosseum Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $750 Free.
- Golden Reef Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $100 Free.
- Golden Tiger Casino (view website). Current Offer: Receive up to $1500 Welcome Bonus.
- Grand Hotel Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $5560 Free.
- Grand Mondial Casino (view special offer). Current Offer: 150 Chances to win Mega Moolah.
- Lucky Emperor Casino (view website). Current Offer: 100% match bonus on your first deposit.
- Luxury Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $1000 Free.
- Music Hall Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $500 Free.
- Nostalgia Casino (view website). Current Offer: 2000% Match Bonus of $20.
- Phoenician Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $1200 Free.
- Players Palace Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $500 Free.
- Quatro Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to 700 Free Spins and up to $100 bonus.
- Rich Reels Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $1000 Free.
- Strike It Lucky Casino (view website). Current Offer: $20 Match Bonus.
- UK Casino Club (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $700 Free.
- Vegas Country Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $245 Free.
- Vegas Slot Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $700 Free.
- Villento Casino (view website). Current Offer: Get up to $1000 Free.
- Virtual City Casino (view website). Current Offer: Over $500 Match bonus.
- Yukon Gold Casino (view website). Current Offer: Up to $500 Free.
- Zodiac Casino (view special offer). Current Offer: 80 Chances to win Mega Moolah.
Why have a Rewards program incorporating many casinos?
When somebody goes on holiday to Las Vegas, or a similar place associated with being a mecca for casino gaming, it is very unlikely that they will spend their entire vacation playing in the same casino each night. In the online world, players are if anything, even more likely to try out several different casinos to play games.
What the Casino Rewards program does is allow players to play at a total of 29 different casinos, playing some of the best slot games, card games, table games and a host of other entertainments, across the wide range of casinos, yet still earn loyalty points through the scheme.
This means that top games like Mega Moolah, Major Millions, Tunzamunni, Treasure Nile, and more can all be played at any of the participating casinos and you will still earn your Status Points and VIP Points for the scheme.
By operating the system in this way, Casino Rewards customers have an outstanding range of casinos to play from each of which has a massive number of the highest quality casino games to play and regardless of where you play at any of the member casinos, you'll still be earning those vital Status and VIP points as part of the scheme. It is a win/win situation for casino and players!
What are the main benefits you can receive through the Casino Rewards program?
As a member of the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program, the benefits that you can receive are many and varied and they are also dependent upon what Status you have achieved. The greater your status on the program, the more benefits outlined below you will be able to access:
- Special Casino Rewards Promotions
- Bigger Bonuses available for Casino Rewards members
- Priority Customer Support
- Access to exclusive games
- Personal VIP hosts
- Time Of Your Life Sweepstakes - Gain more entries into this once in a lifetime draw to win an incredible experience the higher your status level climbs.
- Birthday Gifts
- Entry in up to five Casino Rewards Lucky Jackpot Pool Draws, the higher your status, the more of these jackpots you can trigger. There are three draws each day offering players up to 15 chances to win thousands of dollars each day.
Sign up any of the top casinos as listed above, and still receive a fantastic loyalty reward from each of them for your play. Over 15,000,000 players and over 17 years of play, prove that when it comes to online loyalty programs, Casino Rewards has everything you would want from a top notch rewards scheme, and then much more on top.