How can I get 80 spins on Mega Moolah with one pound, euro or dollar?
What does £1, €1 or $1 buy you nowadays? Sadly, it is not a great deal. There was a time when you could have spent your 1 on a lottery ticket to give you one single chance to try and win the weekly lotto prize, but now the price of these tickets has risen and now your 1 in your pocket is barely half of the cost you need to enter.
This offer is available in British Pounds, Euros and US Dollars. We ease of use we will simply use the euro symbol.
Head to your local casino and your €1 may get you one turn at a video game, or perhaps a couple of spins on a slot. So your chances of turning that €1 into something more tangible than a chocolate bar or similar, seem to be very small.
But how would you feel if we told you that you could use just €1 to give yourself 80 chances to win a jackpot prize that is frequently worth many millions, and which recently saw one lucky player land a World Record prize of €18.9 million?
Not only that, but where you could also win any number of other prizes, ranging in size from a few pence, up to tens of thousands of pounds. All for just that small, measly €1?
If that sounds too good to be true, then you need to take a look at the current sign up offer available in order to understand exactly how such a small and insignificant deposit can avail you of such opportunities.
What is the offer?
You may have seen this offer advertised as "80 Chances to become an Instant Millionaire" because that's exactly what it is and all you need is a deposit worth just £1, €1 or $1. Other currencies may also be available but it may not be a 1 coin offer. For example in Krona it might be 10 kr or something similar.
As the name suggests, all you need to do claim this brilliant value offer is to complete the following steps:
- Sign up at the casino. You need to sign up today at the casino as a new customer. All you will need to do is input a few details and then submit your request to join. Your application will then, all being well, be accepted by the casino, usually within a few minutes of signing up.
- Make your qualifying deposit - What is great about this offer is that your initial deposit really does have to be just €1. On some other offers at other casinos, your first deposit can also qualify you for a Matched Deposit Bonus, which means while you can get some bonus spins as part of the offer, if you make the minimum deposit to activate this, you only get the minimum Matched Deposit bonus. At the casino your Matched Deposit bonus kicks in on your second deposit, which means your first deposit really does just have to be €1.
- Wait for your Bonus Cash to be confirmed - Once you have made your deposit, simply wait for it to be confirmed. When it is the casino will make your bonus cash transfer into your bonus cash account. This amount will be €20.
- Head over to Mega Moolah - Once the cash is in your account you can then head on over to the Mega Moolah slot. Set the bet size to 0.25 per spin (this is important as if the bet size is higher by default when you log in and you don't change it, you will be charged more per spin and the number of spins you can have will be reduced). Once set, you can then play through your €1 deposit, which will take you about 4 spins (though if you win some cash, it may take you a little longer to play through). Once you have spent up your €1 deposit, you will then be able to access your €20 worth of bonus funds. At 0.25 per spin, this equates to 80 spins on the Mega Moolah slot that the casino is covering the cost of for you. Simply play through your spins and fingers crossed, you could be the next big Mega Moolah winner!
- Make a second deposit to claim a 100% Matched Deposit Bonus - If you enjoyed that great offer and want to play some more, then the great news is that if you make a second deposit, you will receive a further 100% Matched Deposit bonus. You can make a deposit of any size from €10 or more and to earn the maximum bonus of €100, you would need to deposit €100. When your deposit is confirmed, the casino will deposit your bonus funds into your bonus account, which will be accessible once you have played through your initial deposit on the site.
Is there any wagering requirement applicable to either bonus?
Yes, as is standard with any casino bonus offer, there is a 60x wagering requirement on the first deposit bonus, however for the second deposit bonus this wagering requirement reduces down to 30x.
One other thing to note is that you have a total of two months to either meet the wagering requirements of your bonus, or to use them up fully at the casino as otherwise any bonus funds after this period will be forfeited.
Is this offer a good value one?
If you like games where you could win a life-changing amount of money, then this offer from the casino is about the only way you can spend €1 and give yourself 80 chances to win an incredible multi-million pound prize. Your €1 is now not enough to buy you a single lottery ticket nowadays, yet at the casino, along with your spins, you will receive a total of 4 + 80 Chances to Win a Million (or considerably more as at time of writing the jackpot is over €5 million).
Not only that, if you then go on to make a second deposit, you will receive the same amount (up to a maximum of €100) in further bonus funds. Which means that for a spend of €101, you would receive €120 worth of spins on the Mega Moolah slot. Add that to your deposit and that €221 total amount of deposit and bonus funds equates to 884 spins on the Mega Moolah slot.
That means that instead of spending 0.25 on each spin, if you realise the bonuses above, you would actually be paying just 8.75p per spin across those 884 spins. This means that for every spin you pay for on Mega Moolah as part of this offer, the casino will give you almost another two spins as a bonus.
When viewed in this way, it is easy to see why this is such a hugely popular bonus with so many customers. So if you want to sign up you can to give yourself a chance to enjoy one of the best ever casino bonus deals. Learn more about the offer on our 80 Chances page.
Byline: This article was published by Mega Moolah expert Henry. Media and other enquiries.