This Bitcoin Casino offers Mega Moolah and plenty of other great games
There is a growing trend among online casino operators to accept bitcoin. Some of them, including Mega Moolah's Bitcoin Casino, operates using only bitcoin.
In order to play at this casino, you have to purchase some bitcoin first. You can do so through the casino itself or via your own wallet and your favorite exchange. We have written several bitcoin related articles with tips on the various ways to get bitcoin, all of which you can easily find from this page: https://www.megamoolah.com/search?q=bitcoin
To us, Mega Moolah's Bitcoin Casino is a perfect example of pure bitcoin gambling. They make no bones about the fact that bitcoin is the only currency they accept. In fact, if you look at the statement printed near the bottom left corner of their website, you will see the following:
"We are an online casino for bitcoin players only! You can deposit, play and withdraw money with bitcoins - the only currency accepted..."
That about covers everything, doesn't it? If you're an online gambler looking for a pure bitcoin casino, this is an option. We encourage you to read this review along with our Mega Moolah review.
One of the things that makes a great online casino is site navigation. But before navigation comes initial aesthetics. After all, players are not likely to spend a lot of time navigating a site they find aesthetically unpleasing. No worries here though as Bitcoin Casino immediately catches the eye.
Players are greeted with a rather large banner at the top of the casino's landing page. That banner includes information about one of the casinos bonuses along with four points that make Bitcoin Casino an excellent choice for online gambling. Those points are:
- Fun, fast and fair play
- Super-fast payouts
- Over 1,500 games
- 24/7 live chat support.
At the bottom of the banner is an orange button that players can click to sign up. It doesn't take much to register. Just click the button, follow the on-screen prompts, and submit the form. You will be ready to play in minutes.
The main menu
Just under the banner is the site's main menu. The first item in the menu is 'Popular lists', a link that takes you to a current list of the most popular games on the site. These are divided between 'trending', 'new', and 'featured' games. We assume the lists are automatically updated.
The rest of the items in the main menu are slots, live baccarat, blackjack, live dealer, and all games. We will get to each of those in due course. To the right of the main menu is a search tool that allows players to quickly find specific games.
Underneath the main menu and Popular Lists is a paragraph describing the advantages of bitcoin gaming. Underneath that is a short introductory video followed by a banner listing the site's current jackpots and their biggest jackpot winners. A footer with more than a dozen different site links wraps everything up.
Navigating through the various games is as simple as can be. Just click the appropriate link in the main menu to be taken to that section of the casino. Let's say you click the 'Slots' link. You will be greeted with a new page listing all the casinos and slot games in a grid format; each game has its own thumbnail.
Now let's say you clicked on one of the thumbnails, like Vikings Go Berserk. You will now have two choices. First, you can sign up, or sign in, in order to play for real money. Second, you can play just for fun. This is a very nice feature because it allows you to test new games without actually gambling. Just remember that games like Mega Moolah cannot be played in "demo mode" this is because from every spin a small seed goes towards the jackpot pool.
Easy and uniform
The best part about navigating the site is that its uniformity makes things easy. Unlike other sites we have reviewed, navigation remains consistent across each and every page. The banner is always at the top, games are always in the center, and everything else is below. This is one of the easiest-to-navigate online casinos we have ever looked at.
Bitcoin Casino casino games
An online casino is only as good as its games, right? Well, Bitcoin Casino does not disappoint. They have a ton of great games from big-name developers like Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Betsoft, Pragmatic Play, Red Tiger, and many more.
Here is a quick list of all their game categories:
- Slots - You guessed it, these are all video slot machines from a variety of developers. They range from classic titles to modern slots and jackpot games.
- Live Baccarat - Bitcoin Casino currently offers more than a dozen live Baccarat titles along with Dragon Tiger and Football Studio.
- Blackjack - These games are the blackjack version of video poker. We highly recommend Sonya Blackjack, an Yggdrasil Gaming title that combines classic video blackjack with a simulated live dealer.
- Live Dealer - Live dealer games are all the rage these days. You have plenty of choices at Bitcoin Casino, including blackjack and roulette.
Though Bitcoin Casino doesn't offer as many categories as some other online casinos, their total selection of titles is quite impressive. There are not a lot of casinos boasting more than 1500 games. Most are built on HTML5, though some still utilize Flash. This may be an issue for some older devices.
Bonuses and promotions
At the very top of the Bitcoin Casino website you will find a link to all their current promotions. Promotions change from time to time, so there is no way for us to specifically say what is available at the time you are reading this review. The promotions on offer when this review was written were as follows:
- Trick or Treat - An obvious Halloween promotion good on any game played during the promotional period. Prior to playing, the player is presented with a trick or treat wheel that is spun to determine a surprise award.
- Winning Preciously - This promotion is specifically dedicated to the Eastern Emeralds video slot. Players compete against one another to win first prize. The promotion ran through October 31, 2018 and paid out prizes to 27 winners.
- Madame Destiny - This is another game-specific promotion. It appears to be ongoing within the Madame Destiny video slot and awards extra free spins and multipliers to players who land the right symbols.
- First Deposit Bonus - Players making their first deposits can get a 100% matching bonus of up to μɃ 1,000,000.
- Second Deposit Bonus - This bonus offers a 50% match on your second deposit, up to a total of μɃ 1,000,000.
The first and second deposit bonuses should be available pretty consistently over the long term. As for the others, they will come and go as the casino decides to offer them. We recommend routinely checking the promotions page to see what is on offer.
As previously mentioned, cryptocurrency is the only currency you can play with. If you already own bitcoin, you can make a deposit as soon as you register with the website. Other cryptos are also accepted, however they are automatically converted to bitcoin.
Click the balance button at the top right of the website after logging in. The button looks like a + sign. From there you just click the cryptocurrency symbol pertaining to the one you want to use. Follow the on-screen instructions and you're done.
Not owning any cryptocurrency doesn't prevent you from depositing. Bitcoin Casino has a built-in tool that allows you to purchase bitcoin directly from the site. You can do this with one of three options:
- Credit Card - Bitcoin Casino allows you to buy bitcoin via credit card using any fiat currency, including US Dollars. Just click the balance button at the top right of the page after logging in. Then follow the online instructions.
- Bank Transaction - You can also purchase bitcoin via bank transaction. Navigate to the site's Bank Selection page and choose your bank. You will have to enter account information in order to receive an OTP code. You'll use that code to purchase bitcoin.
- Sofort - Finally, you can use the Sofort system to buy bitcoin. That process is a bit too complicated to describe in this post, but full instructions are available on the Bitcoin Casino website.
Note that bitcoin transactions are nearly instantaneous. If you make a deposit using bitcoin, you will be playing right away. Banking and Sofort transactions may take a couple of minutes to complete.
The only downside, perhaps for some is, that all withdrawals must be in bitcoin. So you cannot withdraw dollars for example. If you use another crypto to make your deposit, your withdrawal will still be in bitcoin. It will be up to you to convert that bitcoin to another currency if you wish.
As for purchasing bitcoins with a credit card, bank transaction or Sofort, note that when you purchased your bitcoin you also set up a digital wallet at the same time. This wallet is yours forever. You can always make a casino withdrawal and then sell your bitcoin for cash. A lot of people do this.
Bitcoin Casino is very much a modern casino that competes very well with the best casino properties out there. It is clearly marketed toward bitcoin gamblers and fans of cryptocurrency. This is both its strongest and weakest point. In terms of game quality, there is no question that this is a high-quality property. One look at their games and the developers behind them puts any argument to rest.
- Play Mega Moolah here!
- More than 1500 other games
- 24/7 live support
- Fast payouts
- Cryptocurrency deposits
- Easy navigation
- Excellent graphics
- Free play options on certain games
- Good promotions and bonuses
- Players must purchase bitcoin
- Withdrawals only in bitcoin
- Not available in all jurisdictions
How to get started?
Simply head over to the Bitcoin Casino page and read about the latest offer available.
Byline: This article was published by Mega Moolah expert Henry. Media and other enquiries.