Can I play Mega Moolah from Russia?
Are you a Russian-based Mega Moolah player looking to take a shot at the incredible 745m ₽ jackpot that is currently available on the slot?
Well we have the good news! Yes, you can play Mega Moolah from Russia, yes the game is available for you to play and yes you are eligible for the 745 million RUB jackpot prize.
The great news for Russian players is that if you were to win the top prize then the amount you would receive in your home currency of the Ruble would be an astronomical amount, in fact now that the jackpot has crept past the €18.6 million mark, any win for a Russian-based player would amount to an incredible 745+ million RUB.
Please note that it depends on the casino if they accept Russian ruble or not. If not you can play in e.g. Euros.
In any case that kind of cash is going to get you noticed and would bring you a massive change in lifestyle and it could be won by you, simply for enjoying a few spins on the Mega Moolah slot. To get started right away view the latest Mega Moolah offers.
Where can I sign up?
If you are looking for somewhere to sign up to play Mega Moolah from Russia then without doubt the first offer to look at is the 84,000 ₽ offer available here.
As a new customer, you can sign up and get up to 84,000 ₽ in free bonus cash. That will give you a nice amount of extra cash on top of your deposited money to enjoy a lot of spins on the Mega Moolah and possible trigger the Jackpot Bonus Wheel game a few times.
Of course, the casino offers a lot more than Mega Moolah for Russian players. The casino also offers a wide range of other exciting Microgaming slots including some of the true classics from the company (some of which offer their own huge jackpot prizes) including the likes of the following:
But also brand new games released this year, including:
- The Great Albini
- Book of Oz
- Showdown Saloon
- Action Ops Snow & Sable
- Icy Gems
- Astro Legends Lyra and Erion
- Crystal Rift
- Reel Talent
- Lucha Legends
- Romanov Riches
- Cash of Kingdoms
- Wicked Tales Dark Red
- Exotic Cats
- Robin of Sherwood
At the casino are all of the Microgaming progressives you can enjoy such as the popular Major Millions slot (both 3-reel and 5-reel versions are available) and it is worth keeping an eye on this slot as the jackpot is creeping towards the 1 million mark and could break through it in the next few days.
Add to this a wide selection of casino games including different versions of roulette, blackjack, baccarat, video poker, keno, red dog and more and you have a casino that offers its customers from Russia the very best of the full Microgaming catalogue, with new titles added every month.
So you have a massive choice of games in addition to Mega Moolah for Russian players to play, but what also makes this casino a fine choice is that the casino offers a wide range of promotions to its customers over the longer term too, These include promotions on offer each day, week and month across the site and matched bonuses based on how much they deposit (once their starter bonus has been completed).
In addition you can earn Loyalty and VIP rewards if you play regularly on the site and to show you that the games do pay out. Take a look at the website and see the list of all the recent big money winners just from the last few days.
The casino is the perfect casino for Russian players to spend their rubles and give themselves every opportunity to play for that massive Mega Jackpot, so the only question now is, how can you deposit cash into your account from Russia?
How can I make a deposit?
There are essentially four simple ways that Russian players can fund their account to enjoy casino gaming and these are:
- WebMoney - Russian players can use the globally recognised WebMoney service to deposit cash and make online transactions. Your wallet will save your cash in the different currencies you use, including cryptocurrency as well as more standard forms of currency like the Ruble. You can fund your WebMoney account at banks, terminals, through the post, using money transfer systems, bank transfer, from your bank card, over the Internet or using your mobile phone. When you want to make a transaction, you then have three authentication methods available to you, which makes it one of the more safer options for completing transactions online.
- Yandex Money Wallet - This is an e-wallet service that is free to open and which you can then load with Rubles using credit cards, phone banking, by depositing at one of three Russian banks, using online banking services, via WebMoney, from a Qiwi Account, via Wire Transfer and via a number of other Transfer systems. Over 18 million Russian people have Yandex as their choice of e-Wallet and once loaded with cash you can use your virtual card to pay for a wide number of items online.
- Moneta - Moneta is an alternative e-wallet service to Yandex that offers number of ways to fund their account. Moneta is attractive to Russian players as it offers commission-free transactions on a number of different goods and services and it also has excellent ratings when it comes to security and reliability.
- Qiwi Wallet - If you are a Russian Mega Moolah player of the mobile generation and rarely use a desktop device, then Qiwi Wallet may be the best option for you. All you need to open an account is your phone number and a PIN code. Your Qiwi account is funded from your mobile phone account by means of text messaging, or you can link your bank card to the account if you prefer. Once set up, you can then fund and replenish your Qiwi account using your mobile device quickly and easily.
So, with so many ways to fund your account, a top quality casino available with a wide choice of games and the Mega Moolah jackpot now racing past the €18.6 million mark, there is absolutely no reason why Russian slot fans should not be trying their luck on Microgaming's popular progressive jackpot slot.
What would you do with 745₽ million? Sign up today!
Byline: This article was published by Mega Moolah expert Henry. Media and other enquiries.