Casino Rewards winners: July 2019
While the Mega Moolah's Mega Jackpot went the entire month of July 2019 without being won, there were still plenty of people celebrating their success at the Casino Rewards Network progressives with a fantastic 36 winners confirmed of jackpot prizes throughout the month - more than one per day.
What was also pleasing was to see a sharp increase in the value of some of the biggest wins of the month with six wins in July beating the top win of June 2019, thanks in part to some very sizeable wins on the Mega Moolah and Treasure Nile slots in particular.
All the data in this article is based on players at Casino Rewards casinos that played the progressive jackpot games on the wide variety of sites part of the network throughout July 2019.
Let's now take a look at how the data for July looks with some of the main headlines.
Casino Rewards Network Progressive Payouts - July 2019 - The Headlines
- The best days of the month of July 2019 to play the Casino Rewards progressives was the 3rd July and the 16th July, dates on which we saw four big jackpot winners awarded across a number of different casinos. In terms of cash prizes, the 16th July was the day to play as it saw considerably more cash won on its four jackpots than those awarded on the 3rd.
- There were three jackpots claimed on the 28th July and two jackpots were won in the 1st, 2nd, 9th, 13th, 19th, 21st, 22nd and 29th
- There were single jackpot wins on the 5th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 23rd, 25th, 26th and 30th
- The only days in July that did not see a jackpot won were the 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 18th, 20th, 24th and 31st
- There was no Mega Jackpot prize claimed in July 2019, although there were a number of Major Jackpot prizes claimed by players at Casino Rewards Network casinos. The largest of these was a prize of just under €83,000 which was won on 21st July 2019 at Cosmo Casino Mobile.
- With all jackpots of over 5,000 reported, the lowest jackpot prize to be confirmed this month came on the Cash Splash Slot at Captain Cooks Casino Mobile on the 13th July, when one player took home a Canadian Dollar prize of $5016.25. A Euro player won €5,027.80 on the same slot on the 16th July too.
- A total of four games paid out progressive jackpot slots in July 2019, Mega Moolah, Cash Splash, Treasure Nile and Wow Pot.
- July saw an increase in wins of jackpots on the Casino Rewards network from June with 36 jackpots claimed. This is seven more than the 29 winners in June and just three less than the 39 winners recorded in April and May of the same year.
Which casinos and games generated the jackpot winners in July 2019?
Somewhat unusually, this month saw three fewer casinos pay out big money progressive jackpot winners than June, but there were more jackpot winners across those eight casinos than there were in the 11 casinos the previous month!
- Zodiac Casino - 10 wins
- Captain Cooks Casino - 8 wins
- Grand Mondial Casino - 7 wins
- Casino Classic and Cosmo Casino - 3 wins
- Luxury Casino and Golden Tiger Casino - 2 wins
- Quatro Casino - 1 win
Zodiac Casino was the place to play in July with ten winners of top prizes but there was a surprise drop in winners at Yukon Gold Casino, with 7 winners in June, there were no big winners at that casino in July. Captain Cook's Casino earned second spot just ahead of Grand Mondial and these were well ahead of the rest of the casino in terms of winners as the data shows.
In terms of which games produced the most big winners, the data for July 2019 is as follows:
- Cash Splash - 19 winners
- Mega Moolah (including MM 5 Reel Drive) - 12 winners
- Treasure Nile - 4 Winners
- Wow Pot - 1 Winner
Treasure Nile and Mega Moolah were the biggest prizes to be won in the month, both offering prizes of over 80,000 in different currencies to a number of winners. Although Cash Splash offered the most winners, the largest prize it paid out in the month was one of just over 57,000.
Currency Jackpot Wins - July 2019
- Canadian Dollars - 24 jackpot wins
- Euro - 7 jackpot wins
- US Dollars - 5 jackpot wins
When it comes to the total amount of cash won in each currency, the figures are as follows:
- Canadian Dollars - CA$760,385.85
- Euro - €252,568.35
- US Dollar - US$186,036.65
So how do these wins compare when we convert them into a single currency? Let's use British Pounds as the base currency here to see the total wins and what the average win was for each currency.
- Canadian Dollars (24 wins) - £469,165.67 (£19,549 average win)
- Euro (7 wins) - €229,306.80 (£32,758 average win)
- US Dollars (5 wins) - US$152,493.31 (£30,499 average win)
Interestingly, what this data shows us is that although Canadian Dollar players won more often in July 2019, their average sized win was considerably less than either the Euro or US Dollar winners, who both averaged wins of over £30,000, whereas Canadian Dollar players wins averaged under £20,000.
It wasn't a great month for UK players as there were no big British Pound jackpot winners in July 2019.
What were the biggest Casino Rewards Network wins in July 2019?
Not only were there more winners in July 2019 than the previous month, but we also saw many more big value wins with at least 6 winners earning more than the €75,177 maximum jackpot win achieved in June.
- CA$104,724 - Treasure Nile - Captain Cooks Casino Mobile
- CA$83,602 - Treasure Nile - Grand Mondial Casino Mobile
- US$83,581 - Treasure Nile - Grand Mondial Casino Mobile
- €82,967 - Mega Moolah - Cosmo Casino Mobile
- CA$77,114 - Treasure Nile - Captain Cooks Casino Mobile
- CA$75,488 - Mega Moolah - Classic Casino Mobile
- €67,697 - Mega Moolah - Cosmo Casino Mobile
- CA$57,132 - Cash Splash - Grand Mondial Casino Mobile
- CA$50,760 - Mega Moolah - Captain Cooks Casino Mobile
- CA$44,006 - Mega Moolah - Grand Mondial Casino
In terms of winners of over 25,000 in any currency, we have seen a steady increase in number. In May 2019, there were 9 winners of over 25,000 and this swelled to 14 in June, but in July the numbers increased to 16 in total. All but one of the ten big winners in July 2019 earned their prize at a mobile casino.
Mobile vs Non Mobile Winners in July 2019
There were a total of 36 winners of jackpot prizes on progressive jackpot games in the Casino Rewards network in July and as has been the case in previous months, the vast majority of those wins came to players playing from mobile devices, which is in keeping with the trend that has been established over the previous months.
- April 2019 - 27 mobile winners, 12 non mobile
- May 2019 - 30 mobile winners, 9 non mobile
- June 2019 - 21 mobile winners, 8 non mobile
- July 2019 - 26 mobile winners, 10 non mobile
Many slots providers often see a little decline in spins in the summer months around the world as people go away on holiday and such like, but this July has bucked that trend somewhat with more winners in July than in June and a number of much larger wins in July than in June too. It is certainly going to be interesting when we check how the data looks for August in a couple of weeks, so we hope you will check back with us then to find out who has been the big winners for that month too.
Check out the Casino Rewards program details on our Rewards page.
Byline: This article was published by Mega Moolah expert Henry. Media and other enquiries.