What are the best deposit and withdrawl options when playing Mega Moolah?
It may come as something of a surprise to learn that there are now a huge number of different ways you can fund an online casino account, which enables you to play slot games online, such as the famous Mega Moolah progressive jackpot slot.
There was a time when almost everything had to go through a credit card, but while credit cards do still remain the most popular forms of funding accounts online to pay for your Mega Moolah slots and casino games, there are now a massive number of other options available, although the options available to you do depend somewhat on your local area.
In this article, we are going to look at some of the more common ways to pay for your slot games excluding credit cards and we are going to look at some of the different options for people to pay in different parts of the globe, each which has a thriving population of slot and casino players.
Central and South America
- Toditocash - An app-based service which serves Mexico and other central and Latin American countries which allows you to charge your account with Toditocash with cash from a bank account and you can then use the app on your phone to make payments. This is a quick and convenient service if you are particularly interested in mobile gaming.
- Dineromail - This is a web-wallet service that serves Argentina, Brasil, Chile, and México. You need an email address to open your Dineromail account and once set up you can use your account to make a number of transactions including bank transfers, cash deposits and internet bank transfers.
- Boleto Bancario - If you are based in Brazil then Boleto Bancario allows you to buy online and transfer funds to and from a Brazil-based bank account. One thing to note is that over-the-counter transfers can take up to five days to be credited to your casino account and you do also need a fiscal number valid in Brazil to make use of the service.
- Lobanet - Lobanet is a bank transfer network that allows people in South American countries to make secure transfers in their own currency for a range of different items, including depositing into an online casino account.
- Pago Efectivo - Based in Peru, Pago Efectivo is an account based service which allows you to make payments from your bank account to a number of online providers, services and other items without the need for a credit card.
Read our Latin American payment options review.
- EFT Canada - A simple bank transfer service that allows players to withdraw funds directly from international sources into their Canadian bank account. EFT Canada is ideal for all those big money Mega Moolah winners we have heard about from Canada in the past few years! Read our EFT Canada review.
- iDebit - iDebit Canada is a simple service which allows you to make instant online payments from your bank, or to withdraw your winnings back to your bank, without the need to have a credit card or even to pre-register with the service. Read out iDebit review.
- InstaDebit - A Canadian-based web-wallet service that lets you fund your account with cash from your bank account, which you can then use to fund your online gaming, or you can fund directly from your bank account into your casino account using InstaDebit. Read our InstaDebit review.
- Trustly - a simple facility which can be used in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Trustly allows people to make bank transfers and make deposits at online casinos using the funds that they have added to their account. Read our Trustly review.
- Klarna - a pin-based system which links to a player's bank account and which allows them to make real-time online bank transfers both into and out of their Klarna account. You use the PIN to authenticate the transfer which makes this one of the most secure methods of funding your casino account in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Read our Klarna review.
In addition to these countries, there are a number of payment services that are available in single countries across Europe, these are:
- Abaqoos - A Hungarian based payment system.
- Emoneysafe - A pre-paid voucher service that can be used online for a variety of means and which can be topped up at convenient locations across Greece.
- eKonto ePlatby - An online service that links directly to your bank account, in Romania this is the Raffeisen Bank, in Croatia this is eBanka.
- EUTeller - EUTeller is a Finnish based online banking and wallet service for customers that hold a Finnish bank account. Read our EUTeller review.
- Postepay - An online payment service offered by the Italian Postal service for customers based in Italy.
- Przekewly24 - A real time bank transfer service for people living in Poland that allows them to make online payments and withdrawals.
- EPS - Electronic Payment Standard - A safe, secure online bank transfer service for customers in Austria that hold an Austrian bank account.
- GiroPay - A German based service that allows users to make online bank transfers direct into your casino account. You do not need to register for the service and there are controls you can use to limit your spending. TAN and PIN based security are used to ensure high levels of safety when using GiroPay services.
- WebMoney - This is a service which provides a link from online providers to your bank account which allows you to make purchases directly from your bank account. You can also use a pre-paid card and fund your account by making cash deposits at regulated outlets across Russia.
- Yandex - An e-wallet service that allows players to open an account for free. Players can then load the account with funds from their bank account and then use the Yandex service to find their online casino account.
- Moneta - An online payment system that allows Russian users to fund their account using Internet banking, bank transfers, credit or debit cards, at selected shops and at specified payment terminals. You can then use your account to fund your casino account online.
- Qiwi - Another e-wallet service that is very popular with Russian players. It is safe, fast and easy to use and offers the same type of service that you would get with other e-wallet service providers.
Read our Russian payment options review.
International Payment systems
- PayPal - an eWallet service that offers a number of payment and funding options across many different countries around the globe. Paypal can be used to fund online casino gaming too. Read about the Mega Moolah casinos that accept Paypal.
- PaySafeCard - A prepaid card which can be purchased from retail outlets around the world. On each card is a 16-digit PIN code which can be used with online casinos in order to make a deposit of the value of the purchased card. This service does not require the user to enter any personal or banking details.
- Skrill & Neteller - E-wallet services that offers you the chance to send and receive payments securely online. Read our articles on Skrill and Neteller; How to use Skrill and How to play Mega Moolah with Skrill or uPayCard or Neteller.
- Neosurf - A prepaid card system similar to PaySafeCard where players can purchase a card of a set value from a retail outlet and then enter the 10 digit PIN code to load their account with cash. One thing to note with Neosurf is that their cards expire after six months from the purchase date. On Surewinner.com there is a review of Neosurf.
- EcoPayz - EcoPayz is service which is affiliated to a number of different banks in differet countries which allows you to make payments and withdrawals to those banks. It can also offer customers a prepaid Debit Mastercard and a Virtual Prepaid Mastercard, both of which can be used wherever MasterCard payments are accepted.
- AstroPay - A virtual prepaid card service that seems to serve a smaller number of countries than some other services. A debit card service is also available with Astropay.
- Cryptocurrency - Set yourself up with a Bitcoin Wallet at e.g. Blockchain.com, then buy bitcoins from a Bitcoin marketplace and make a deposit at the Bitcoin Casino. Follow our extensive crypto news coverage on playing Mega Moolah using cryptocurrencies.
Byline: This article was published by Mega Moolah expert Henry. Media and other enquiries.