Who were the big Casino Rewards winners in March 2019?
The month of March 2019 may well go down as being memorable for the two big Mega Moolah winners that landed their life-changing prizes within 24-hours of each other, but it would be incorrect to assume that they were the only members of the Casino Rewards network of casinos to have landed a sizeable win during the month.
In fact, a quick glance at the list of all the big money winners through March reveals that an incredible number of Casino Rewards players managed to land themselves a large cash prize, ranging from a few thousand pounds, to tens of thousands and even hundreds of thousands. All these winners coming from a number of games that are part of the famous Microgaming progressive jackpot network of games.
Microgaming Progressive Network Payouts - March 2019 - The Headline News
- There were three days in the month when four big jackpot prizes were paid out. They were the 1st March, the 5th March and the 27th
- No big jackpots were paid out on the 3rd, 11th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 26th and 29th March at Casinos in the Casino Rewards group, however casinos not part of this group may have had winners on these Microgaming slots on these days and indeed on any other days throughout March.
- The largest jackpot paid out by the Progressive Jackpot Network at Casino Rewards Network family of casinos was the $12,945,668.34 Mega Moolah progressive jackpot win on the 5th March 2019, which was landed by one lucky player at Luxury Casino.
- Only jackpots of over $5,000 or more are included on the list and the smallest win listed was a win on the 1st March 2019 of $5,065.90 which was won by one lucky player on the Cash Splash Slot at Grand Mondial Casino.
- In total three slots paid out progressive jackpot prizes or big money prizes out of the progressive jackpot network in March 2019, they were Mega Moolah (which paid out big prizes from its Mega and Major progressive funds), Cash Splash and Treasure Nile.
- A total of 27 wins were landed on the Mega Moolah slot throughout March 2019, two of those were Mega jackpot wins, the $12,945,66.34 win landed on the 5th March 2019 which was then followed by a CA$3,308,063.71 win at Captain Cook's Mobile Casino on the 6th March 2019.
- There were a total of 14 winners on the Cash Splash slot while the Treasure Nile slot accounted for the other five winners for a total of 46 winners who all earned at least 5,000 or more from playing Microgaming progressive at Casino Rewards Network Casinos in March 2019.
Which Casinos generated the most big money winners in March 2019?
A quick look through the data for March 2019 reveals that a total of 10 casinos part of the Casino Rewards Network paid out prizes of over 5,000 in the players chosen currency throughout the month. In terms of the number of pay-outs at each casino, two popular casinos were tied in first place for the largest number of wins.
- Zodiac Casino and Grand Mondial Casino - 11 Big Money Winners each
- Captain Cook's Casino - 6 Big Money Winners
- Luxury Casino - 5 Big Money Winners
- Cosmo Casino, Quatro Casino, Yukon Gold Casino, and Golden Tiger Casino - 3 Big Money Winners each
- Blackjack Ballroom Casino, and Casino Classic - 1 Big Money Winner Each.
After the two big Mega Moolah cash prizes won in March 2019 on the 5th and 6th of the month, the next largest cash prize to be won came on the Treasure Nile slot on the 2nd March 2019 when one player landed a cash prize of €127,530.57. This was the only other win in the network that reached over 100,000 in value.
It is unsurprising that the top three casinos in terms of the number of wins in March 2019 were Zodiac Casino, Grand Mondial Casino and Captain Cook's Casino as all three of these sites offer customers the chance to sign up with a starter bonus that offers them additional chances to win a million on the Mega Moolah slot once they make their qualifying deposit. This particular trio of offers has proven to be hugely successful and appeals a great deal to punters and as such, these casinos have a large number of customers, hence they tend to generate more winners each month too.
Biggest Casino Reward Network Casino Wins in March 2019
- $12,945,668.34 - Luxury Casino - 5th March
- CA$3,308,063.71 - Captain Cooks Casino - 6th March
- €127,530.57 - Captain Cook's Casino - 2nd March
- €75,273.87 - Quatro Casino - 27th March
- CA$62,058.60 - Grand Mondial Casino - 23rd March
- $57,506.22 - Luxury Casino - 4th March
- $55,318.33 - Golden Tiger Casino - 22nd March
- €46,920.46 - Grand Mondial Casino - 9th March
- €46,739.40 - Cosmo Casino - 28th March
- €43,602.85 - Luxury Casino - 27th March
Of course, the actual value of each win depends on the currency, so the above wins are listed in terms of their numeric value only.
Which currencies landed the most wins in March 2019?
In terms of which currency paid out the most winners in the Casino Rewards group progressives for March 2019. It was the Canadian Dollar which once again landed the most wins this month.
- Canadian Dollar - 21 winners
- Euro - 18 winners
- US Dollars - 6 winners
- British Pounds - 1 winner
Although US residents are not permitted to play Mega Moolah, other countries around the world can still use US Dollar, or Euro or Canadian Dollar or British Pounds as their base currency, so while wins are reported in certain currencies, it does not necessarily mean that the winner is based in that country.
Mobile vs Non-Mobile Wins in March 2019
We also have data on the number of wins that were landed on mobile devices in March 2019 and the number of wins on non-mobile devices.
A total of 30 of the 46 winners in March earned their prize playing on a mobile device of some sort meaning that the other 16 winners landed their cash prizes playing on a desktop or via a browser.
With millions paid out once again to lucky winners on the Casino Rewards Network progressive series of slots, it is little wonder that Microgaming's series of game continues to be hugely popular on these sites.
Why not sign up today if you are not yet a member and see what you are missing?
Byline: This article was published by Mega Moolah expert Henry. Media and other enquiries.
Next article: Three fab Microgaming slots that fly under the radar